A little more moola- Consignment Option!
No Rush? Eager to earn extra cash? Check out our consignment option!
We want to make you an offer for all of your children’s gently loved items, but we are selective about what we can accept due to our customers' expectations. To get the most return on your merchandise, please read our helpful selling tips. We make every effort to present both affordable prices to our buyers and attractive offers to our sellers.
- You get paid AFTER your item sells. Consignor can collect profits for sold items anytime during normal business hours.
- Consignors will receive 50% of the selling price. Prices will be adjusted according to sales, markdowns etc.
- The consignment period lasts 60 days. Items will stay at regular price for 30 days and then will be marked down 50% for the remainder of your consignment period.
- If you want your items back, you must find & pick up items within 3 days of the end of the consignment period or they become the property of Kids Pointe! (Consignor is responsible for finding items).
- Clothing MUST be in season, excellent condition, current style, and purchased within last 2-3 years.
- Clothing MUST be freshly laundered (within a couple days of bringing in) and laid flat in a tote/box/laundry basket. Items WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED if brought in piles or garbage bags.
- First-time consignors are encouraged to make an appointment. We would like to have time to answer any questions concerning the consignment process.
- Everything should be laid flat with matching pieces together. If we see that most of your items are wrinkled, we will be unable to process them. All outfits with multiple pieces should be placed together. Do not pin or staple.
- Kids Pointe will set the price of the item. We are unable to accept any item that retails new for less than $5.00. If you have a price you would like to sell an item for, please put this information in writing and let our staff know.
- There are some items we are not able to accept on consignment such as Onesies, Sleepers, and Discount Brand Clothing because they do not meet the minimum selling price requirements. We can purchase these items and you will receive immediate cash or store credit for those items. There is more information in our FAQ section of this website.